Friday, August 21, 2009

Not dead yet

Nope. Believe it or not, I'm still here. Been almost 5 months, but still alive and kicking. It's been an exciting few weeks/months. To recap briefly: gave up plans on building a house, bought a house instead, getting settled into said new house, turned 35, went to Sock Summit, and a whole bunch of other minute things that seemed important at the time, but I can't remember them now. I'd post pictures, but I have no idea where the camera is yet.

We've been in the new house 2 weeks. We're still nowhere near settled. Despite 5 or 6 trips to the Idaho Youth Ranch thrift store and 4 dumpster loads of garbage, I still find myself with way too much stuff. There's still numerous boxes to unpack and go through. I really thought I'd pared down. Now I know how much further we have to go.

This weekend I'm home alone. Tomorrow I'm going to get a massage. Maybe if I get my act together, I'll unpack more stuff and paint a room or two. But maybe I'll just read trashy magazines and novels. Hmmm...

2 comments:

erica said...

So glad you're still around. :) Can't wait to see pictures of the new place!!

Anonymous said...

Get rid of all the old stuff to make room for the new stuff! How about some pictures of the "Goddess of Fiber" room?

~Karlyn